Is your Power air fryer not heating up?
I’ve been there too.
In this article I am going to solve your problem too with some frequently asked question about Power Air fryers.
Let’s get started:
Why is my Power Air Fryer not heating up?
The main reasons could be faulty cable, heating element or a blown fuse. Other reasons could be not setting the temp manually, you forget to set cooking time duration or the door isn’t closed properly.
Let’s look at the causes of air fryer not heating up:
- Faulty power cable: This is one of the main reason of heating issue. The power cable can damaged by normal wear and tear. So checking the power cable of an air fryer should be your main priority. You can use a multimeter to check continuity or use a tester for proper supply checking at the other terminal.
- Setting manual temperature: Most of the advance air fryer comes with pre temp. setting according to food you choose on the display. But if you forgot to set it manually then your air fryer will not start heating automatically.
- Setting the cooking time: Even if you forgot set the cooking time, then the air fryer will not start heating. So that your food don’t burn which also starts fire.
- Open air fryer door: If you put too much food in the air fryer basket or pot then the door maybe not closed properly or not enough space for hot air to circulate. In these cases the air fryer won’t start heating.
- Heating element: If all the mentioned are not the cause of heating, then the heating element maybe not getting power supply. In this case you need to contact a technician or go to the brand store for service.
Power Air Fryer Fan Not Working
If your powerxl air fryer fan isn’t working then the probable causes are- the door isn’t closed properly or the fan doesn’t have any power supply. to solve these problem you need to follow the methods listed below:
- Door isn’t closed properly: The power air fryers has a switch below the drawer which pushed below (means turned ON) when the drawer is properly closed. It’s a safety button so that air fryer doesn’t cause any accident. To fix this, check the drawer is closed properly and click sound is heard while closed.
- Fan isn’t getting any power supply: If above step is done properly, next check if you can set the proper cooking time function. If you can, and the fan isn’t rotating then the main cause of this could be a faulty motor power supply. To fix this, you’ve to see a technician for proper fixing.